If you have Manage Users permission, you can invite a QuickBooks user in to your Xero organization. Intuit will then accept the invitation to get access.
Invite a QuickBooks user
- Go to Settings, then select General Settings.
- Select Users.
- Select Invite a User.
- Enter QBO as the first name.
- Enter Support team as the last name.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address. This is where the Xero invitation will be sent.
- Click Continue.
- Enter an email message or use the default text, then click Send Invite.
When you invite users to access your organization, you only add them to that organization. If you want someone to have access to all of your organizations, you will need to invite them from within each organization.