Loyverse is a set of Point of Sale (POS) mobile applications. It helps merchants manage their sales, inventories, employees, and customers.
Here's a guide on how you can connect your Loyverse account to QuickBooks Online.
There are two ways to connect Loyverse to QuickBooks Connector (OneSaas):
- Via QuickBooks Online
- Via Loyverse Marketplace
Both methods share the same authorization procedures.
Step 1: Connect
Via QuickBooks Online account
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to the Apps section, then find and install Loyverse Connector by Intuit.
- Select Connect.
- You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in QuickBooks Connector. Select Connect to Loyverse.
Via Loyverse Marketplace
- Go to the Loyverse Apps Marketplace and find the QuickBooks Connector App you need, then select CONNECT APP. We are able to integrate with QuickBooks Online, Xero, and Sage Business Online Accounting.
Note: If you have installed the QuickBooks Connector app via your Loyverse admin portal, you can access your integration account by selecting OPEN APP.
Step 2: Authorize
- A new page will pop up on your screen asking you to enter your Loyverse login credentials. Once done, select Sign in to proceed.
- Select Allow in the Permission request window.
- Select the store you want to sync your data, and integrate it with your other apps.
Your Loyverse account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
Note: You can either add another connection (including another Loyverse Store) by selecting +Add Connection, or move forward and configure your integration.
Here are some further guides that can help you with your integration setup:
- Loyverse and QuickBooks Online Integration Guide
- Loyverse and Xero Integration Guide
- Loyverse and Sage Accounting Global Integration Guide
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Support team for help at any time.