Learn your way around QuickBooks today!
These short 2-5 minute videos will help get you started. You can also read step-by-step instructions on how to set up these features or perform these tasks for yourself.
Getting Started with QuickBooks Online
For a quick tour and how to get started in QuickBooks Online:
- For a detailed article on other steps to get started, see here.
Set up QuickBooks Online
Set Up & Manage Users in QuickBooks Online
- See how to add, delete or change user access to your books in QuickBooks Online.
Products & Services in QuickBooks Online
- See how to add product and service items to QuickBooks Online.
Connecting Your Bank and Credit Cards
For an overview of how to connect your accounts to QuickBooks Online, and pull in your transaction history:
- For a detailed article and steps on connecting accounts, see here.
Sales and Invoicing
To see how to create, save and send an invoice in QuickBooks Online:
- For a detailed article and steps on how to create an invoice, click here.
Record Bank Deposits in QuickBooks Online
- To learn how to record and make bank deposits, as well as how to combine multiple transactions into a single record, click here.
Create a Manual Expense
To see how to create a manual expense in QuickBooks Online:
- For a detailed article and steps on how to enter, edit or delete expenses in QuickBooks Online, click here.
For an overview of how to manage your bills in QuickBooks Online:.
- For a detailed article and steps on how to enter and pay bills in QuickBooks Online, click here.
How to Use Projects in QuickBooks Online
- Find out more about job costing features such as tracking income, costs, and profitability by project.
- coming soon
- coming soon
How to Set Up Payroll
For an overview of how to set up your payroll in QuickBooks Online:
See the following articles for more information about the set up Payroll feature:
- Turn on payroll.
- Company payroll tax information.
- Setting up pay schedules in Advanced Payroll.
- Setting up your pay cheque printing preferences.
- Setting up your payroll preferences.
- Payroll set up: Verifying general tax information for your business.
- Setting up vacation policies.
- Setting up your unpaid policies.
- Setting up paid sick leave policies.
How to Run Payroll
For an overview of how to run payroll in QuickBooks Online. Learn how to create a paycheque for an employee or switch an employee from cheque to direct deposit:
See the following articles for more information about the run Payroll feature:
- Other steps to process or run payroll.
- How to create a paycheque for an employee.
- Setting up payroll reports to print.
Cancel Your Subscription
- We’re sorry to see you go! If you’ve decided to cancel your subscription, click here for more details.
Manage Your Billing & Subscription in QuickBooks Online
- Find out more about how to update your plan and payment details in QuickBooks Online.
Update Your Subscription Payment Method in QuickBooks Online
- Find out more about how to update the credit card information or payment method for your QuickBooks Online subscription.