Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Created with Sketch. Click here to learn more about upcoming webinars for ProFile.
Created with Sketch. Watch the recording of our ProFile eSignature Feature Demo.
ProFile Help

Completing an early T1 return

When the preceding year T1 tax forms have not yet been released by CRA, go to the Info page of the T1 module, and to the section ?Type of return?. Use the following year?s tax rate for the return.

Note that CRA can change the tax rates at any time, as they have not yet been officially released.

The return has to be printed, the current tax year on the paper has to be crossed out and updated manually, and then paper filed. CRA only accepts EFILE transmission of 2012 to current tax year returns.

See ProFile help for more details
Hint: Click in the "Use rates for tax year" field and press F1 on the keyboard. The help menu will open displaying information for that specific field.

More like this
How to complete an Early or Elective Deceased return

Prepare next year T3 return using previous year ProFile T3 module

Enter T4/T5 slip data early to prepare for next year

Prepare next year FX using current Profile FX module

Get in touch with other Accountants

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook



Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post