Change language setting is only available in QuickBooks Online International versions.
Follow the steps below to change language settings in QuickBooks Online.
- Select the Gear icon and then select Accounts and settings.
- Select Advanced and then go to the Language section.
- Select the pencil icon to edit, and then choose the desired language from the drop-down.
- Select Save, and then Done when you're ready.
Our supported languages are English, Chinese, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Portuguese, German, Japanese, and Korean.
Alternatively, you can change the language in QuickBooks Online using the language settings of the browser.
Change language settings in Google Chrome
- At the upper-right of the opened browser, select the vertical ellipsis ⋮.
- Select Settings.
- Select Languages.
- From the Language drop-down, select Add languages.
- Select the language you want to use. Then, select Add.
- Select the vertical ellipsis ⋮ beside the language and then Display Google Chrome in this language checkbox.
For other browsers, visit Microsoft Forms website to update the language settings.