There is no automatic way to reinstate a voided transaction. However, you can open and view most of the information for the transaction, then just re-enter the transaction manually.
How to undo a voided transaction by re-entering the transaction
- Find and open the voided transaction.
- At the bottom of the page, select More, then choose Audit History.
- Select Show all to see the original details of your transaction, any edits made, and when it was voided.
- Take note of all the information necessary to re-enter the transaction. (Note: The amount on a voided transaction is always 0. Use the appropriate amount when re-entering the transaction).
- Select the back button on your browser, then proceed on re-entering the voided transaction.
Once you’ve entered the corrected transaction, your records should update accordingly.
You've now successfully re-added your voided transaction.