Here's what you need to know about QuickBooks Desktop service discontinuation. This includes help articles and more info about your upgrade options.
Is QuickBooks Online right for me?
Thinking about moving to QuickBooks Online but not sure which product to go for? This QuickBooks product and feature comparison will help you choose the best option for you and your business.
How do I set up users in QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online lets you invite people to your books so you can work together and save time. When you add a user, you can manage their roles and limit their access to specific tasks. Here are some articles on managing users:
Moving to QuickBooks Online
So you've decided make the switch to QuickBooks Online – congrats!
To help make your move from QuickBooks Desktop as smooth as possible, we've recommend using the open balance method.
If you decide to move all of your data over from QuickBooks Desktop, here are some helpful articles:
- What to expect when you switch from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- How to move your QuickBooks Desktop files to QuickBooks Online
- How to move your stock over from QuickBooks Desktop
Troubleshooting errors and help
We’ve made the conversion process from convenient, but there are some errors that you may see during or after conversion. But don't worry, these articles will help you get back on track:
- What happens when you can't move your data automatically
- How to fix common errors when converting from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- How to fix common issues when importing your company file from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
After moving to QuickBooks Online
We recommend that you do post-conversion checks to make sure that everything in your QuickBooks is working correctly. It's best to take care of these jobs as soon as possible, and certainly before you make other changes to the data or being entering new transactions.