Learn how to enter a weekly timesheet in QuickBooks Online.
With weekly timesheets, you can enter the total number of hours worked by your employee or vendor for the week.
If you need, you can also learn more about entering a single time activity sheet.
- Select + New.
- Under Employees, select Weekly Timesheet.
- From the small arrow ▼ icons, select the name of the employee or vendor and the week you want to record.
- Complete the rest of the fields.
Note: To change the days available, select Settings ⚙ below the the Total Hours.
- Customer. Select the customer you want to bill the activity to, or track expenses.
- Service. Select the service that represents the activity.
- Billable. Select the checkbox and enter the rate, if you want to bill the activity to the customer.
- Location and Class. Check out how to turn on these features if they're not available.
- Description. Enter a description of the activity.
- Time Field. Enter the number of hours and minutes your employee or vendor worked on this activity.
- Select Save.