Learn how to customize the info that displays and prints on your voucher in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
You can customize what info you include on vouchers by setting your check preferences. Here’s how.
Set check preferences
- Go to QuickBooks, then select Preferences.
- On the Preferences window, select Checks.
- Set the preferences for the following:
- Payee: Name of the vendor.
- Date: The date when the check is made.
- Account name: This displays the first 16 lines of the account name.
Note: QuickBooks prints the name of the inventory item on checks for inventory purchases.
- Memo (first 16 lines): Used for additional details like account information, period and what the payment is for.
- Amount (first 16 lines): Amount of each item.
- Total amount: Total amount of all items.