Make it easy for your customers to know how many transactions they've done with you. You can have those numbers show up on the sales forms you email and print to them.
Here's how to show transaction numbers on sales forms:
- Select Settings ⚙️.
- Under Your Company, select Custom Form Styles.
- Find the template you want to customize, then select Edit in the Action column.
- Select the Content tab.
- Select the top section of the form preview.
- Under the Content tab, check Form numbers.
- (Optional) If you want to edit transaction numbers directly on sales forms, check Use custom transaction numbers.
- Select Done.
Now you're able to show transaction numbers on sales forms you print for or email to customers.