Connect your company bank account to pay employees or contractors and pay taxes electronically using your Online Payroll service.
- Bank account information:
- Account number
- Routing number
- Online banking credentials (QuickBooks Online Payroll and QuickBooks Full Service Payroll only)
- Principal Officer information:
- Legal name
- Social security number
- Birth date
- Home address
QuickBooks Online Payroll Products
If you use one of our eight partner banks, you can connect your bank instantly. Other banks can be connected through our regular bank verification process. This can take up to 3 business days.
Regular bank verification
If you do not bank with one of our partner banks or did not pass the instant bank verification process, you need to go through the regular bank verification process.To connect:
- From the Connecting your bank page, search and select your bank.
- Select Connect using your routing and account numbers.
- Enter your Bank account number and Bank routing number, then select Next.
- Verify your business information and select Next.
- Verify principal officer details and select Submit.
- To fully verify your bank account information, a test transaction will appear in your bank account within 2 business days. An email will be sent for further instruction.