- Go to Settings ⚙at the top, then select Account and Settings.
- Select Payments from the menu.
- In the Chart of Accounts section, select the pencil ✎ (edit) icon.
- For Where do you want to record payments?, choose the correct bank account.
- For Where do you want to record processing fees?, choose the proper expense account for tracking processing fees.
- Select Save.
Disclaimer: QuickBooks Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. Money movement services are provided by Intuit Payments Inc., licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services.