Set up your QuickBooks Connector integration between OpenCart and QuickBooks Online within minutes using our simple setup process. Below is a step-by-step walkthrough, highlighting some useful key points throughout the process.
The configuration process below will present you with various options detailing exactly how you want your OpenCart and QuickBooks Online integration to work. You'll need to have some basic accounting knowledge to make sure that the integration settings are tailored to your business and accounting practices.
- You will be required to set up your Synchronization options before you can start configuring your workflows. You'll need to set up the following:
- Account Timezone
- Integrations Starting Date
- Email Sync Report Options
- You will be presented with workflows that are all optional. In this walkthrough, these workflows will be selected to demonstrate the full capabilities of the setup process.
- Sales from OpenCart will be sent to QuickBooks Online as an Invoice
- Products from OpenCart will be created in QuickBooks Online
- Stock Level Updates from QuickBooks Online will be sent to OpenCart
Your account is now ready to sync your data across your apps. When auto-sync is on, your account should sync every hour, but you can trigger a manual sync at any time. Just select Sync Now on the Synchronization Options on top of your Manage tab.
If you have any questions, reach out to our Support team for help at any time.