Notes: When copying a week:
- Repeating shifts will not be included in the copy.
- Unassigned shifts will be included.
- If filters are applied to the schedule, only the displayed shifts are included in the copy. (For instance, if you've filtered the schedule to show only 5 out of 15 employees, the remaining 10 employees' shifts will not be included in the copy.)
- Go to Schedule.
- On the calendar, select Full > Week.
- In the top left corner, select Actions > Copy Previous Week.
- If needed, make any adjustments, and select Save as Draft or Publish.