You can create invoices for your customers in TSheets if you are using it as a standalone product.
- Invoicing in TSheets is only available if your account is not integrated with QuickBooks, Xero, or Gusto.
- Timesheets containing the hours to be billed must be submitted and approved before invoicing.
Install the invoicing add-on
- In the left menu, go to Feature Add-ons, then select Manage Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Invoicing, and choose Install.
- In the Invoicing Preferences window, enter the information you want to appear on the printed invoices, and select Save.
Set job codes to billable and set hourly rate
- Go to Jobs.
- Next to the job, select the Pencil icon ().
- Select Billable, enter a per hour amount, and select Save.
- Go to Invoice.
- In the Generate Invoice window, make your selections, and select Preview Invoice.
- In the Invoice to box, enter the billing name and address, and select Save.
- If the invoice is correct, select Finalize Invoice & Generate PDF.
Note: When this is chosen, the timesheets that make up the invoice are locked. To unlock them, go to Time Entries, then Timesheets, and select the lock icon.
- Select View Invoice PDF.