- You will want to perform an import each time you've updated something in QuickBooks that needs to also update in TSheets (e.g., updated employee name, new customer, etc.).
- To perform a sync, you must be logged into QuickBooks as the main admin and in single user mode. Also, you must use the computer that the TSheets integration is set up on.
- Performing a sync in the Web Connector performs an import during each sync and an export if there are newly approved timesheets.
How to Import
- Open TSheets and QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) on the same computer.
- In QBD, select File > Update Web Services.
- The Web Connector opens.
- Select the appropriate company file, and select Update Selected.
Note: We do not recommend using the "Auto-Run" feature in the Web Connector. If it is absolutely necessary, then set the frequency for 60 minutes or greater.