Integrate TSheets and Namely
- In TSheets, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Find Namely, and select Install.
Export hours from TSheets to Namely
- To access the integration, go to Reports > Namely Export.
- In the Namely Export window, choose the pay period, and select Download XLSX. The spreadsheet displays. (If not, open it from the Downloads file on your computer.)
- Review the Employee Number column. If any numbers are missing:In that row, take note of the number of hours worked.
- In TSheets, go to Reports > Payroll Report.
- Select the corresponding pay period, and select Run Report.
- At the right of the names, find the number of hours. If there are duplicate numbers, to the left of the names, select + to view the timesheet details.
- After determining the employee name, go to My Team and select one to open the details.
- In the Payroll ID box, enter the Namely Employee ID, and select Save.
- Rerun the Namely Export report.
- Go to Namely Payroll.
- Hover over Payroll Center, and select Upload Hours. (Before uploading hours, we highly recommend that you wait until hours have been submitted and approved in TSheets.)
- Make sure that Pay Group and Pay Cycle are correct.
- Select Choose File, and navigate to the downloaded spreadsheet from Step 2 above.
- Select Next.
- Select Save and Validate > Finish > Back.
- Select Run Payroll > Get Uploaded Hours.