This integration allows Intacct users to import timesheets from QuickBooks Time for invoicing and labor costing - a significant segment of job costing.
Here's the basic flow:
- Integrate accounts.
- In QuickBooks Time, have your employees track their hours.
- In QuickBooks Time, download a CSV spreadsheet of timesheet data.
- In Intacct, import the spreadsheet.
- Continue with invoicing and job costing.
Integrate QuickBooks Time and Intacct
- In QuickBooks Time, go to Feature Add-ons > Manage Add-ons.
- Scroll down to Sage Intacct Integration, and select Install.
Import timesheets from QuickBooks Time to Intacct
- In QuickBooks Time, go to Reports > Sage Intacct Export.
- Select the dates, jobs, and employees, and select Download CSV.
- In Intacct, select Company, and under SETUP, select Company Setup Checklist.
- Under Import Projects, Tasks, Timesheets, at the right of Timesheets, select Import.
- Select Choose File, navigate to the CSV, and select Open.
- Back in the Import Company Information window, select the date format.
- Next to File encoding, select auto encoding.
- Enter the delivery email address, and select Import.