If you use QuickBooks Payments for credit card processing, it's easy to update where your funds get deposited to.
- Select the Gear icon at the top, then choose Account and Settings (or Company Settings).
- Select Payments from the left menu.
- In the Deposits section, select Change bank.
- Select Add new bank account.
- Enter the account number and routing number, then select Done.
To change the account you use for recording processed payments, update your Payments preferences in QuickBooks instead. This doesn't change your actual Deposit Account.