If you use QuickBooks Payments for credit card processing, it's easy to update where your funds get deposited to.
- Go to Settings ⚙ at the top, then choose Account and Settings.
- Select Payments from the left menu.
- In the Deposits section, select Change bank.
- Select Add new bank account.
- Enter the account number and routing number, then select Done.
|To change the account you use for recording processed payments, update your Payments preferences in QuickBooks instead. This doesn't change your actual Deposit Account.|