Learn what you get with the Tax Bundle and how to upgrade your existing subscription.
Want an easy way to send your QuickBooks Self-Employed data to TurboTax Self-Employed to file your business taxes?
If you upgrade your existing subscription to the Tax Bundle, you get both apps. This can save time and money if you handle tax prep yourself. Here's what you get with the Tax Bundle and how to upgrade.
|Important: If you signed up for QuickBooks Self-Employed through your accountant or tax pro, you don't need to get the Tax Bundle. Here's how to send your tax data to your accountant.|
Upgrade to the Tax Bundle
To avoid overlapping payments, you may want to upgrade after your current QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription ends.
Important: If you subscribed to QuickBooks from the mobile app, follow the steps to upgrade from the app.
On an iPhone or iPad (iOS)
- Select the profile icon.
- Select Settings and then Subscription.
- Swipe until you see the QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle. Note: If you don't see this option, you'll need to wait until your next subscription renewal date. Then you can cancel your current QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription and resubscribe to the Tax Bundle.
- When you're ready, select Subscribe now.
- Follow the steps to upgrade.
Important: If you upgrade before your next renewal date, you'll be charged for the Tax Bundle on the day you upgrade. Apple won't automatically refund you for the price difference. Please request refunds directly through Apple.
On a phone or tablet with Android
- Select the menu ☰ icon.
- Select your profile icon and then Subscription.
- Swipe left and select Change subscription now.
- Select Next and follow the steps to upgrade.
On a web browser
- Select the profile ⚙ icon and then Billing info.
- Look for the TurboTax logo and select Get our Tax Bundle.
- Select Subscribe now or Switch Now.
- Follow the steps to add your payment info.
- Select Subscribe to bundle.
- When you're ready, select Done.