Print employer W-2 copies or W-3 forms if you are an QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted customer and are using the option the to print your own W-2s (Self Print). You must have Adobe Reader.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
Access the Payroll Tax Center.
- Choose Employees > Payroll Center.
- Click the File Forms tab.
- In the File Forms) section, click View/Print Forms & W-2s.
- Enter your payroll PIN.
- Click the Filed Forms link.
- Select either the Federal Employer Copy Of W-2 link or the Federal Employer Copy Of W-3 link for the year you need to print. File will open in Adobe Reader .
- Follow the Adobe Reader prompts to print or save a copy of the form you selected.