Learn how to determine which credit card charges come from Intuit.
Do you have a question about a credit card charge from Intuit or QuickBooks? By using the description on the credit card statement and the chart below, we'll help you identify where the charge is coming from and why.
Chart: Business charges
Use this chart to identify charges on your statement.
|Business Line||Description||How Do I Look Up This Charge?|
|QuickBooks Desktop Offerings (FMS/QBFS)||Intuit QB Financ'l SW||Log into https://camps.intuit.com/|
|QuickBooks Online||Intuit QB Online||Log into QuickBooks Online|
|QuickBooks Online Payroll (DIY Payroll, QBOP)||Intuit QB Payroll||Log into QuickBooks Online|
|Assisted Payroll Service (IFSP, QBFSP)||Intuit Payroll||Log into https://camps.intuit.com/|
|IOP, Intuit Full Service Payroll (IFSP), Quickbooks Full Service Payroll (QBFSP)||Intuit Online Payroll||Log into QuickBooks Online|
|QuickBooks Enterprise (QBES)||Intuit QB Enterprise||Log into https://camps.intuit.com/|
|QuickBooks Point of Sales (POS)||Intuit QuickBooks POS||Log into https://camps.intuit.com/|
|IDP||Intuit Data Protect||Log into https://camps.intuit.com/|
|Quickbooks Self- Employed||Intuit Quickbooks SE||Log into selfemployed.intuit.com/login|
|Merchant Services||Intuit Tran Fee||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Merchant Services||Intuit Deposit||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Merchant Services||BTOT DISC||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Merchant Services||MTOT DISC||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Merchant Services||ACQ ISA FEE||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Merchant Services||BankCard Discount||Log into merchantcenter.intuit.com|
|Online Bank Service Charge ($14.95 Non Intuit fee that is charged directly from your card issuing bank for allowing online banking connection through QuickBooks)||QuickBooks||Please contact your bank|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the Intuit Order Status website:
- To look up your order online, go to http://www.intuit.com/commerce/orderstatus/orderstatus.jsp
- You'll need Last Name, Phone, and Last 4 Digits of Credit Card or Order Number and Billing Zip Code
You can use the My Account/CAMPS (Customer Account Management Portal Site) website:
- Go to My Account.
- Login using your QuickBooks user id and password.
- Select Order History.
To see Merchant Services Related Charges:
- Go to Merchantcenter.intuit.com
- Select Activity and Reports
- Choose All Statements
To check your Intuit Checks and Supplies Order History
- Go to QuickBooks Checks and Supplies
- Enter in one of the options provided (Order #, Phone #, Bank Account # or Email)
If you are checking your credit card account online, please be aware that most merchants, Intuit included, will submit a pre-authorization before they process a charge.
- This pre-authorization allows us to verify that the credit card is valid and there is enough available credit to process the charge. Typically the pre-authorization is removed within 5 days.
- If your payment was very recent, you may still see the pre-authorization on your account. Intuit's pre-authorizations can be up to $0.50 more than the actual charge.
- Since the pre-authorization is temporary, you may see the charge online, but you won't see this on your credit card statement.
If you receive a charge labeled "QuickBooks monthly fee" and you're a QuickBooks Desktop user, this fee isn't coming from QuickBooks Online. Some banks charge their customers a monthly fee to use Online Banking with the desktop version of QuickBooks.
If the descriptor says Intuit, Inc QB Online and a 1-800 number, then the charge is from us.