Learn how to connect your email to QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
When you connect your email provider to QuickBooks Desktop for Mac, you can send things like invoices, reports and sales forms directly from QuickBooks.
You can set up as many email accounts as you like and QuickBooks will remember which email address to use for each type of message. Here’s how to set it up.
How to connect your email to QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- Select QuickBooks, then select Preferences.
- Select the Email icon.
- From Send Emails Using, select Custom.
- A list of Email Accounts will appear. If you haven't added any email accounts to QuickBooks, this list will be empty.
- Select the + button to add a new account.
- Add an account a name, then add the settings from your email provider.
- Repeat for any other accounts you’d like to add.
Once you’re set up, you’ll find the email address listed in the From field of your message and can choose any account to send from.