Creating checks in QuickBooks Online lets you track expenses, and helps organize your checking account and bank statement reconciliation.
To create a check:
- Select Create ⨁.
- Under Vendors, select Check.
- Choose the Payee from the drop-down list.
- Specify the Bank Account where the money will be withdrawn.
- Complete the check fields. (Note: The Memo field is optional. Text you enter in the Memo field appears in the register, on printed checks, and on reports that include this check).
- Select the Print or Preview option if you want to print the check.
- Select Save and close or Save and new.
|Tip: If you have a lot of checks to write, it is easier to either enter them from the Register, or download transactions directly from the bank.|
Now you know how to write a check in QuickBooks Online.