Learn what to do if you see this error in QuickBooks Online.
Error 324 means QuickBooks can't find the account you set up when it tries to connect to your bank or credit card's website. This may be because:
- Your bank or credit card company changed the account or moved it to a new server.
- You changed the account name or other info on your bank or credit card company's website.
- Your bank or credit card company issued a new account or credit card.
- You closed your bank or credit card account.
Here's how to fix this error so you can keep downloading transactions into QuickBooks.
Step 1: Update and check your connect in QuickBooks
In QuickBooks Online
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Bookkeeping, select Transactions, then select Bank transactions (Take me there).
- Select Update.
- If you still see the error, look for a banner on the Banking page. Select Check connections link and follow the steps to fix the issue.