Learn how to correct invoices you created without VAT in QuickBooks Online.
If you forgot to add VAT to an invoice, you can customise a report to show invoices with missing VAT. Correct your invoices to get accurate records for accounting and tax purposes.
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Enter Transaction List by Date in the search field.
- Select Customise. Note: If you don't see the Customise button, select Switch to classic view.
- From the Report period ▼dropdown menu, select the correct date range.
- From the Rows/Columns dropdown, select Change columns, then select VAT Amount.
- Select Run report.
- Select each invoice that has no VAT.
- Add the VAT and select Save.