Thanks for checking in with us, @mox.
I want to make sure your concern about importing bank rules in QuickBooks Desktop gets taken care of.
At the moment, Bank Rules from QuickBooks Desktop cannot be transferred or print. I can send this to our developers to add this feature soon to our future product updates. For now, I'd recommend manually set them up into QuickBooks.
Here's how to create a renaming rule in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to the Banking menu, then click Bank Feeds.
- Choose Bank Feeds Center.
- Select Rules in Bank Feeds window.
- Select Manage Rules drop-down then choose Add New.
- In Add Rules Details window, provide a Rule Name.
- From the Description drop-down, make a selection and in the Description field, type a word or phrase you want to use as the condition for the rule. If you want to create more conditions, select the + button.
- In the Do This section, make the appropriate selection from the drop-down and depending on your selection, enter the Payee name or the Account name.
- Select Save.
I've got you an article to learn more about setting up Bank Rules in QuickBooks Desktop: Use renaming rules for Bank Feeds.
Stay in touch if you have any other questions about bank rules in QuickBooks. I'm always here to answer them for you.