Re: Migrator Tool not working
Encountering some errors in your company file is tough to deal with, gilrucker.
I'll personally share your feedback regarding your experience with our chat support team. We'll be able to take actions on improving our customer service.
For now, I'd suggest contacting our Technical Support Team again. You can provide them the case or reference number provided by the chat support team.
They'll further investigate what's causing this issue. They'll also help you move your company file and QuickBooks to your new computer.
Here's how to reach them:
- Click Help on the top menu.
- Choose QuickBooks Help.
- Click Contact us.
- Click Solving Issues & Error Messages.
- Choose Common Errors.
- Click Start a Message to contact us.
I found helpful articles for more details on the error messages you've encountered and how to resolve them:
- Resolve data damage on your company file
- Use the Condense Data utility
- Fix QuickBooks Desktop install errors
- Move your company files to another computer
Visit the Community if you need anything else.