Welcome to the Community, @usermaw.
In QuickBooks Online (QBO), you have the option to adjust your currency for foreign balances. These adjustments affect your balance sheet accounts.
Here's how to do it:
- In QBO, go to the Gear icon at the top right to get to the Currencies.
- Locate the currency you want to adjust.
- Click the drop-down arrow under the Action column, then pick Revalue Currency.
- Enter the date, then select whether you'd like the revaluation to be based on the market exchange rate or a rate you specify.
- Choose the account(s) you want to apply the revaluation to.
- Hit Revalue to complete.
For more insights about multi-currency in QBO, consider checking out these articles:
- Turn on and use multicurrency.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Home Currency Adjustments.
- Enter home currency adjustments for your foreign balances.
Please leave a comment below if you have any other questions or issues. I'm always here to help. Have a good one!
Hi there, Miriam162.
Creating a budget overview in a different currency is unavailable yet in QuickBooks Online. You can run your budget report and export them to Excel. From there, you can convert the amount into a different currency.
To run the budget reports:
- Go to the Settings icon and select Budgeting.
- Locate your budget on the list.
- Click on the Action ▼ drop-down menu and then Run Budget Overview report.
Once done, export the report to Excel and change the amount into another currency.
That should do it. These steps are sure to help you get the information you need.
If I can be of any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to add them below. I'm always happy to help.