Every time I load the program I get a popup message that QB Pro 2019 is already open, etc.
This popup will reappear about 15times after I close it.
QB does load properly the 1st time this is just an annoying problem.
Thanks for any feedback to stop this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Glad to see you in the Community, rvthso.
Thanks for adding a screenshot of your concern. This gives me a better picture of the issue.
To get you back on track, let’s download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub. This troubleshooting is used to fix common errors.
- Make sure to close your QuickBooks and then click here to download the link.
- This will open another window where you’ll have to tap the Save File button.
- Next, save the link and choose a file location where you can easily find it.
- Click the Open File menu to download the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Once done, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
- In the QuickBooks Tools Hub screen, choose Program Problems and then select Quick Fix my Program.
Then, try opening QuickBooks again. If you continue to get the same result, follow the recommended steps in this article and proceed directly to Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop application: QuickBooks Desktop doesn't start or won't open.
Keep me posted if you need further assistance while working in QuickBooks. I’ll be right here to help and make sure you’re taken care of. Have a great rest of the day.