November 24, 2020 12:36 PM
Thank you for reaching out. This can be done by following the below steps:
- Navigate to GST in the left menu
- Select Settings in the top right and Tax Settings
- Confirm here that you have the correct options selected
- In the To Do list you should see Prepare BAS and the option to choose the date range you need to lodge.
- Proceed through the Wizard
- Once you've confirmed the information is correct you can Mark as Lodged
- If you need to electronically lodge to the ATO see here to ensure this has been set up correctly. In this case, choose Lodge to ATO
For more informaton on lodging BAS and IAS through QuickBooks Online please see here.