How to add a supplier | Get started tutorial
How to add a supplier
Learn how to add a supplier and make it easier to track costs and expenses in one place.
- Organise the people and business you buy from.
- Adding a supplier helps tracks costs and expenses.
- Get real-time insights into what you owe to who.
Step 1 of 3
- Select Expenses and then click Suppliers
Step 2 of 3
- Choose Add a supplier.
Step 3 of 3
- Complete the details for the supplier fields in the Supplier Information window.
- You can also add a Suppliers rate at which they charge you as well as their terms.
- Select Save.
Need more help?
Visit support site
Search thousands of help articles on our Support Site.Go to support
Use help button
Use the help button from any page within QuickBooks Online to search articles or connect with an expert.Sign in
Ask the community
Get help and links to useful resources from other small businesses using QuickBooks.Go to community