Learn how to connect your ANZ bank account to QuickBooks Direct Feeds.
Important things to know before connecting:
- Only Business/Personal accounts and Commercial Platinum Credit Card accounts are supported. If you have another account type that you want to connect to QuickBooks, refer to this article.
- You must authorise each account you want to connect to Direct Feeds in both QBO and ANZ. Although the ANZ site provides the option to connect multiple accounts at once, you need to follow the process for each account in QuickBooks.
- Allow for up to 24-48 hours for your ANZ Direct Feed to connect up to QuickBooks once the ANZ bank feeds have been activated.
How to connect to Direct Feeds for ANZ
- Navigate to Banking or Transactions in your QuickBooks company.
- Select Link account and choose ANZ. If you've already connected an ANZ bank account in the past, you may have a dialogue box appear when you select your ANZ bank account tile, prompting you to Get direct feeds.
- Select Get direct bank feeds.
- Select your account type and enter your bank account info into the fields, then select Next.
- Note: For reconnecting a Commercial Platinum Visa card account, ensure you are entering the Account Number in the Account Number field. Do not enter the physical card number in this field.
5. Select a QuickBooks account to link your bank account to (or create a new one). Then, select Connect.
6. Select the Copy button to copy your Unique reference number, then select Continue.
7. Select Go to my bank to travel to the ANZ Internet Banking site.
8. Once you log into the ANZ website, select the account you wish to activate Direct bank feeds for.
9. Under Manage Bank Feeds, select Activate a new bank feed. Select Intuit QuickBooks.
10. In the Company ID text box, paste the code you copied from Step 6, then select Next.
11. Select the account you want to connect with QuickBooks, then select Next.
12. On the Review and Confirm screen, check the bank account is correct and select Submit to finish setup.