QuickBooks helps small businesses save time and money when GST and other tax obligations are due.
This article links to instructional content for GST, PAYGW, PAYGI, Other tax and e-lodgement capabilities within the GST centre of QuickBooks.
For quick answers around our GST centre updates currently rolling out visit GST Centre Update FAQs
To learn more about the GST centre in QuickBooks:
- GST Dashboard Overview
- GST Settings Overview
- GST Chart of Accounts and Lodgement Journal Overview
- Enable BAS E-lodgement for QuickBooks
To learn more about the BAS filing flow in QuickBooks:
- Lodging BAS and IAS
- Reporting PAYG Withholding on BAS and IAS
- Reporting PAYG Instalments on BAS and IAS
- E-Lodge BAS and IAS with the ATO (Coming Soon!)
To learn more about reporting Other taxes specifically:
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) on BAS and IAS
- Fuel Tax Credit (FTC) and BAS
- Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) and BAS
- Luxury Car Tax (LCT) and BAS
To learn more about Simpler BAS and Simpler GST visit Simpler GST FAQ
Understanding GST can be complicated for new business owners, so ultimately refer to ATO guidelines, and consult with your BAS or tax professional for advice and recommendations.
If you are not working with a bookkeeper or accountant, you can easily find a local QuickBooks certified expert via our Find a ProAdvisor website.