Below is a short video of how to convert a Quote to an Invoice in QuickBooks Online
How to convert a Quote to an Invoice
You can create an invoice from a quote in QuickBooks Online. You may need to turn this feature on under advanced settings.
To turn on the setting that allows you to convert a quote to an invoice:
- Select the Gear icon, then Account and Settings.
- Select Advanced from the left menu.
- Select Automation.
- Turn on Copy quotes to invoices.
- Choose Copy pending and accepted quotes or Copy accepted quotes only.
- Select Save and then Done.
To convert a quote to an invoice:
- Go to Sales and select Invoices (Take me there).
- Find the quote in the list and select Create invoice in the Action column.
- Edit or add charges if you need to. The original quote will not change.
- Save the invoice. The status of the linked quote changes to Closed.