Learn how to get your mileage logs and reports.
When it's time to file your taxes, you need your vehicle and mileage to claim your travel deductions. We'll show you how to download your miles into a CSV file. This format should work with most tax programs and apps. This also makes it easy to share your info with your tax preparer or accountant.
Get mileage for a specific tax year
- Go to Reports.
- Next to Mileage log, select the tax year from the ▼ dropdown.
- Select View. This filters your trips for the tax year.
- To get your mileage info in a csv file, select Download or Email from the dropdown ▼ next to View.
Get all of your mileage
- Go to Trips and select a Tax Year. Note: Alternatively, you can select a Custom date, select Start date and End date, then select Save.
- Select the All tab to view all your mileage info.
- To get your mileage info in a csv file, select Download Trips or Email Trips from the dropdown ▼ next to Add trip.
Enter your vehicle info
Here's how to review and update your vehicle info.