This article links to instructional content for GST, PAYGW, PAYGI, Other tax and electronic lodgement capabilities within the GST centre of QuickBooks.
To learn more about the GST centre in QuickBooks:
- GST Centre Overview
- Edit GST settings in QuickBooks Online
- GST Chart of Accounts and Lodgement Journal Overview
To learn more about the BAS filing flow in QuickBooks:
- How to lodge a BAS or IAS in QuickBooks Online
- E-Lodge BAS and IAS with the ATO
- Reporting PAYG Withholding on BAS and IAS
- Reporting PAYG Instalments on BAS and IAS
To learn more about reporting Other taxes specifically:
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) on BAS and IAS
- Fuel Tax Credit (FTC) and BAS
- Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) and BAS
- Luxury Car Tax (LCT) and BAS
To learn more about Simpler BAS and Simpler GST visit the Simpler GST FAQ
Understanding GST can be complicated for new business owners, so ultimately refer to ATO guidelines, and consult with your BAS or tax professional for advice and recommendations.
If you are not working with a bookkeeper or accountant, you can easily find a local QuickBooks certified expert via our Find a ProAdvisor website.