Learn about the exciting launch of QuickBooks Online Advanced, including a list of features and FAQs. Plus, learn the ins and outs of the revised usage limits and how they’ll impact you or your clients who use QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Online Advanced
QuickBooks Online Advanced is now live in Canada! This is the most powerful QuickBooks Online solution, designed to help small and medium-sized businesses work smarter, so they can spend less time on repetitive tasks and focus more on the insights they need to grow their business.
Here are some of the exciting features available in QuickBooks Online Advanced:
- Automation to get more, done faster: Customers can streamline repetitive tasks with batch transactions, enabling them to enter, edit, and send multiple invoices, cheques, expenses, and bills in a few clicks. Customers can also automate key workflows such as invoice approvals or payment due reminders.
- Powerful customization that tailors to your business needs: With custom fields, customers can search, sort, and filter information however they want. Custom tasks also allow teams to know what work needs to get done and when - even for tasks outside of QuickBooks.
- Top-tier reporting capabilities for deeper insights: Tracking and reporting performance data with customizable reports and custom dashboards enables customers to make more informed business decisions.
- More support when you need it: Customers get unlimited expert product guidance from a dedicated support team and front-of-the-line phone support.
- Room to grow: Up to 25 users can access Advanced at no additional cost. With custom user roles, the primary admin can easily delegate work and help protect sensitive data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Revised usage limits
QuickBooks is evolving to keep pace with our customers as they grow. To ensure customers are on the plan that best suits their needs, we’re revising usage limits to match the capabilities of our products.
Usage limits will be applied to Chart of Accounts, Classes and Locations, and the number of unique users per account, starting on or after September 8, 2022.
Here’s a breakdown of the usage limit updates:
|QuickBooks Online Users||1 (no change)||3 (no change)||5 (no change)||25|
|Accountant Users||2 (no change)||2 (no change)||2 (no change)||3|
|Time tracking-only users||N/A||Unlimited (no change)||Unlimited (no change)||Unlimited|
|Report-only users||N/A||N/A||Unlimited (no change)||Unlimited|
|Tag Groups||40 (no change)||40 (no change)||40 (no change)||Unlimited|
|Chart of Accounts||Now: 250|
|Classes & Locations (combined)||N/A||N/A||Now: 40|
|Custom Fields (per form)||N/A||3 (no change)||3 (no change)||12|