Learn how to approve bank transfer records from the bank.
With online banking, you can easily accept bank transfer records from the bank. We'll show you how.
You must have your bank account set up with online banking before you follow these steps.
- From the Menu ☰, select Transactions.
- If multiple banks are connected, select the bank you want.
- If the transfer to/from accounts are correct, swipe right to accept. Note: The transaction must contain tax.
If updates need to be made to the transaction:
- Select the transaction.
- Update transaction details.
- Enter a note detailing why you updated the account.
- When you're done, select Accept.