Learn how to create a copy of the previous week’s shift and publish them for QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online.
If you have QuickBooks Online Essentials, Plus, Advanced, Accountant, or QuickBooks Online Payroll Premium or Elite, you can also create a copy of the previous week's shifts there.
- Will copy all types of shifts (published, drafts, unassigned) based on view and filters.
- Repeating shifts aren’t included in the copy.
Create a copy
- In QuickBooks Online, go to Time, select Time team, then select Schedule. Or, in QuickBooks Time, go to Schedule.
- On the calendar, select Full, then Week in the dropdown.
- Select Actions, then Copy Previous Week.
- If needed, make any adjustments, and select Publish.