Learn how to set up and use the QuickBooks Time Kiosk photo capture for QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Online.
If you have QuickBooks Online Essentials, Plus, Advanced, Accountant, or QuickBooks Online Payroll Premium or Elite, you can use the QuickBooks Time Kiosk photo capture there.
Note: To turn on the photo capture feature of Time Kiosk on a device other than Android or iOS, use one of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
Set up time kiosk photo capture
- If you haven't already, set up and authorize the kiosk.
- On a computer in QuickBooks Online, go to Time, select Overview, then select Manage Kiosks. Or, in QuickBooks Time, go to Feature Add-ons, then Time Kiosk.
- Select the kiosk name.
- Select Yes in the Require Photo on Clock In/Out column, then Save.
- On the kiosk device, enter your PIN, sign out, and enter your PIN again.
- A message displays asking for permission to use the device's camera. Follow your device's prompts to grant permission.
View Kiosk photos
- On a computer in QuickBooks Online, go to Time, then select Time Entries. Or, in QuickBooks Time, select Time Entries.
- In QuickBooks Online, in the Time Entries tab. Or, in QuickBooks Time, in the Timesheets tab, any timesheet with kiosk photos will show one or more small photos.
- Select the photo to expand it, and navigate left or right to view more than one photo.