- From the Menu ☰, select Notes & Attachments, then select +.
- Choose Assign To:, then select the customer you want to assign this note to.
- Write the note text.
- If you want to attach a photo or image, select the paperclip icon, then select Camera or Files.
- Find and select your attachment.
- Select Done.
Add notes and photos using the QuickBooks Online app (Android only)
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•Updated 2 days ago
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Create journal entries in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•1103•Updated 4 days ago
- QuickBooks Online Supportby QuickBooks•318•Updated 1 week ago
- Create and apply credit memos or delayed credits in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•508•Updated 1 week ago
- Add and manage users in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•386•Updated 1 week ago
- Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•259•Updated 7 days ago