Learn how to set up your account in QuickBooks Workforce, which will allow you to view your pay stubs, T4s, and more.
Select the task you want help with:
Once your employer sends you a link, you can use it to set up your Workforce account. Use it to:
- See your pay stubs, T4s.
- Provide your information when you're hired.
- See other employment information, including your home address and bank account.
Sign in to Workforce
Before you can view your pay cheques and T4s, you need to accept the Workforce invite from your employer. Your invite is valid for up to thirty days from when it was sent. If it’s been longer than thirty days, have your employer send you a new invite.
- Look for an email with the subject [Business name] has invited you to view your pay stubs online. If you don’t see the invite, check your spam folder, or let your employer know about it. It’s possible they used an incorrect email.
- Open the email, then select Create account or Sign in to accept the invitation.
- Create an Intuit account with your email and a password. If you already have an Intuit account such as a previous QuickBooks Workforce, TurboTax, or Mint account, sign in with that email address and password.
Once you submit, your information is saved and your employer can see it. If you need to make any changes at this point, let your employer know.
Troubleshoot sign in issues
- If you already have a QuickBooks Workforce account, you can still accept another invite from your new employer. Give them the same email address you use for your existing QuickBooks Workforce account.
- If you have access to QuickBooks Online, you’ll need to use a different email address for your QuickBooks Workforce account. We recommend using your work email address for QuickBooks Online and your personal email for Workforce.
- Your employer may have had to resend your invite. Make sure you accept the most recent email invitation.
- If you use any other Intuit product like Mint, TurboTax, or if you had a previous Workforce account, you'll see a sign-in screen to enter that email address and password. If you didn't provide your employer with that email address, you'll need to use the one you provided to your employer.
Set up and use Workforce
Turn on notifications for pay stubs
You’ll get an email reminder every time your new pay stub is available.
- Navigate to workforce.intuit.com
- Select Settings ⚙.
- Select Email Notification.
- Select Send me an email when new pay stubs are available.
View or change your info in Workforce anytime
- View your pay stubs, time off, and year-to-date pay
- View and print your T4s
- Add or change your personal info (if available)