Learn how to see and print your pay stubs online or in the Workforce mobile app. You can also see your time off balances and year-to-date pay.
Once your employer has invited you to QuickBooks Workforce and you’ve set up your account, you can view your paycheque details, time off balances, and total pay for the year.
|Important: QuickBooks Workforce has launched a new app that combines QuickBooks Time and Workforce features, with one secure sign-in. No action is required from you, and all your settings and data will stay the same. Download the app on your mobile device.|
Select what you’d like to do in QuickBooks Workforce:
- View or download your pay stubs
- Turn on notifications for new pay stubs
- See your time off and year-to-date pay
- Troubleshoot missing pay stubs or incorrect pay or taxes
- Need more help?
View or download your pay stubs
Turn on notifications for new pay stubs
You can get an email reminder every time your new pay stub is available.
See your time off and year-to-date pay
Your Paycheques display instantly gives you more info that matters to you.
Troubleshoot missing pay stubs or incorrect pay or tax info
Missing pay stubs
There are a few reasons you may not see all of your pay stubs in your account. Check with your employer.
- Your employer may need to upload past pay stubs.
- Your employer hasn't run payroll yet.
- Your employer may have switched payroll services with us and hasn't invited you to the new account yet.
- Your employer cancelled their payroll service with us.
My pay info looks wrong or taxes are 0.00
If your hours or wages appear incorrect, or your tax withholdings are lower than you expected, or are $0.00, reach out to your employer.
Need more help?
Have more questions? Chat with us in English so we can help. We are open from Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.