Learn how QuickBooks Payments deposits work in QuickBooks Online.
To learn how Bank transfer deposits work, see Frequently asked questions about bank payments deposits in QuickBooks Online.
How long does it take for my payments to deposit?
We deposit your funds within five business days after your first payment. Your first deposits take a bit longer while we set up your merchant account. After we're done, your payments will deposit quicker, typically within two business days.
How do I change where QuickBooks Payments deposits my money?
Individuals with payments provisions can undertake the following steps:
- Select the Gear icon.
- Select the Account and settings option.
- Select the Payments tab.
- Edit the direct deposit information.
How are deposits and fees recorded in QuickBooks Payments?
QuickBooks Online does this for you. To keep your books straight, make sure you select accounts for deposits and fees.
How do I see which payments are included in a deposit?
In QuickBooks Online
- Go to the Sales menu and select Deposits.
- Select the deposit to see the details.
What users can see QuickBooks Payments deposits?
- Primary Admin
- Company Admin
- Regular/Custom: All
- Regular/Custom: Limited to customers sales
Where can I see my QuickBooks Payments statements?
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Account and settings.
- Select Payments in the navigator.
- In the Documents section, select the statement, then View.
I have funds on hold. What should I do?
When this happens, we send you an email telling you what to do next.