Shopify is an online platform that lets small businesses manage their stores and sell their products.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to the Apps section, then find and install Shopify Connector by Intuit.
- Select Connect.
- You will then be redirected to the Connections tab in QuickBooks Connector (OneSaas). Select Connect to Shopify.
- A new page will pop up on your screen, and it will ask you to enter the domain URL. Once done, select Connect to Shopify.
- Sign in to your Shopify store.
Your Shopify account is now connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
Note: You can either add another connection by selecting Add Connection or move forward and configure your integration.