Learn how QuickBooks Payments deposits work in QuickBooks Online.
Here are your frequently asked questions about QuickBooks Payments Deposits.
How long does it take for my payments to deposit?
How do I change where QuickBooks Payments deposits my money?
You’ll need to update your bank account.
How are deposits and fees recorded in QuickBooks Payments?
QuickBooks Online does this for you. To keep your books straight, make sure you select accounts for deposits and fees.
How do I see which payments are included in a deposit?
In QuickBooks Online
- Go to the Sales menu and select Deposits.
- Select the deposit to see the details.
What users can see QuickBooks Payments deposits?
- Master Admin
- Company Admin
- Regular/Custom: All
- Regular/Custom: Limited to customers sales
Where can I see my QuickBooks Payments statements?
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Account and Settings.
- Select the Payments tab.
- In the Documents section, select the statement, then View.
I have funds on hold. What should I do?
When this happens, we send you an email telling you what to do next. For more about held funds, see why are my funds on hold.