Need to resubscribe? No problem! We'd love to have you back.
You should be prompted to resubscribe as soon as you sign into the QuickBooks Online company. If not, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Settings ⚙ at the top.
- Under Your Company, choose Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription, then Resubscribe, and enter the updated billing information.
- Select Subscribe.
Part 2 - important step:
- Log out, then log in again.
- Select Settings ⚙,then Account and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription, then check the Next charge date. If it's a date in the past, contact Care to prevent back-billed charges from occurring.
Will I be back-billed for the time the account was inactive? It is QuickBooks Online's policy not to back-bill.
Will my data still be available? We preserve your company data for 365 days after the cancelation date. If you resubscribe within that time, your data will still be available.
Will I be charged immediately? Billing for all QuickBooks Online accounts happens overnight, so the charge does not occur until after midnight.
Example: Resubscribe on 6/1/2018 - Next charge date would be 6/2/2018 and the charge would occur very early on 6/2/2018.
Can I resubscribe using the mobile app? Billing and Subscription is currently available only in the web version of QuickBooks Online. You need to log in using a computer browser.