We're sorry to see you go.
To cancel your subscription, please call
Is this really goodbye?
If you'd like to try a plan with different features, you can downgrade or upgrade your subscription. If you’d like some help with QuickBooks before you decide, you canfind an accountant.Or, you can watch our video tutorials.
Cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription or trial
- Purchased your subscription from iTunes or Google Play? Find out how to cancel your subscription through an app store.
- Make sure you are signed in to QuickBooks from a web browser. You can't cancel your account from the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online as an admin user. Note: If you can't sign in, you should reset your password.
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Account and Settings.
- Select the Billing & Subscription tab.
- In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel or Cancel Trial.
- Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your subscription.
Once you're done, we'll send the account administrator an email that confirms we canceled your subscription.
If your account is suspended, you need to resubscribe before you can cancel. Otherwise, we’ll cancel your subscription after three failed attempts to charge your payment method.
Learn what happens to your data after you cancel
- For paid and trial subscriptions, we hang on to your data for up to a year. You can pick up where you left off if you decide to come back.
Tip: Consider printing forms and reports you might need in the future.
- If you subscribe again after a year, you won't have access to your previous data.