Find out how to fix issues when you use online banking in QuickBooks for Mac.
Bank Feeds lets you connect your bank to QuickBooks. If you can't download transactions or run into errors, don't worry. We have tips on how to fix them.
- You backup your QuickBooks company file.
- Your computer is connected to the internet.
- You have the latest release of QuickBooks installed.
- You can sign in successfully to your bank’s website.
- Your bank didn’t report a server outage.
- Your account info (like account number and routing number) in QuickBooks is correct.
Solution 1: Make sure the financial institutions list is up-to-date
While this list is updated with the latest release, sometimes the list doesn't update correctly. When the list doesn’t update automatically, follow these steps to manually update it.
- Go to File, then Close Company.
- Press both the Command button and the number 1 on your keyboard to display the Product Information window.
- Select the Logging tab, then select Delete FiDir.
- Close and reopen QuickBooks.
- Open your company file, then go the Banking, then Online Banking Setup to try and reconnect to your account.
If this doesn’t fix the issue, continue to solution 2.
If the above solutions don’t resolve the issue, you can follow the steps below to collect log files, then contact Support to get help troubleshooting the issue.